Terms and Conditions
Melanoma Awareness Week promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in MoleMap Customer Feedback Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 24th August 2020 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 23rd January 2021. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former patients of MoleMap who have received a promotional SMS or Email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or MoleMap, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or MoleMap, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
(B) Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the MoleMap account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for SMS Entry) or the email address (for Email entry).
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 11:00am AEDT on the date specified in the table below.
12:00:00am (AEST) 24 August 2020
11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 23 January 2021
28 January 2021
10. The winner of the Prize Draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. Each winner’s name will be published on www.molemap.net.au and www.molemap.co.nz within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will be 3x Full Body MoleMap vouchers (value $399 per voucher) for the winner to delegate for use by family and friends (total value $1,197). Each voucher is valid for 12 months.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
12. If the prize is unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws on: 15 April 2021
13. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on and www.molemap.net.au and www.molemap.co.nz within 7 days of the prize draw.
14. This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from the Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
15. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
16. The total value of the prize pool is $1,197.
17. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
20. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email [email protected] and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Subscribe to our newsletter!