1. Health Promotion Agency and the Melanoma Network of New Zealand (MelNet) 2017: New Zealand Skin Cancer Primary Prevention and Early Detection Strategy 2017 to 2022.
2. Balch, C.M., Soong, S-J., Atkins, M.B., Buzaid, A.C., Cascinelli, N. et al. (2004) An Evidence-based Staging System for Cutaneous Melanoma. CA Cancer J Cln 54:131-49
3. MOH, 2017. Cancer: New Registrations and Deaths 2015.
4. MOH, 2016. Cancer: New Registrations & Deaths, 2013.
5. EHINZ (2017) Melanoma Deaths. http://www.ehinz.ac.nz/assets/Factsheets/Released-2017/Melanoma-deaths.pdf
6. MoleMap Internal Audit. Benign to malignant ratio from a sample of 700 recommended excisions from 2010-2013. Sensitivity from documentation of reported missed melanomas.
7. O’Dea, D. (2009) A report to the Cancer Society: The costs of skin cancers to New Zealand. Wellington School of Medicine, University of Otago.
8. Data available on request.
9. Vu, M. (2018) MoleMap Lesion Distribution Analysis. Internal audit.