At MoleMap the health of our patients remains our top priority.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation unfolds our team is closely monitoring updates, assessing the best course of action we need to make to ensure the continued safety of our community. We will continue to update this page as our response to COVID-19 evolves. If you have any further questions after reading this can call us on 0800 665 362 or email us at [email protected]
What we are doing to protect our patients and our team:
- Our melanographers in-clinic have been trained in infection-prevention measures.
- Our daily cleaning procedures are already thorough, but we have decided to take extra precautions with additional cleaning and disinfecting at our clinics before and after each appointment.
- Our cleaning includes the disinfecting of all equipment, desks, door handles, tables etc. This happens before and after every appointment, and also at the beginning and end of each day.
- We are asking all patients to sterilise their hands before their appointment with hand sanitiser we will provide. Tissues will also be available for patients to use.
- We are providing additional education to our patients around preventative measures such as regular, thorough hand washing and the use of tissues when touching the facial area.
- Our team knows that they must self-isolate if they are ill, or even if they suspect they might be ill.
- Our team has been asked to work at arm’s length and avoid touching patients whenever possible.
If you have a booking with us, please do not attend your appointment if you:
- Show symptoms of COVID-19 or suspect you may be ill.
- Have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Have been overseas in the past 14 days.
If you do need to re-book please call on 0800 665 362 and we will immediately update your appointment day/time.
If you wish to talk to a melanographer online, you can also book a free SpotChat appointment here.