1st November 2020
At MoleMap the safety of our patients, visitors and staff are our top priority. MoleMap has developed a Covid Safe plan in line with expert health advice which has been implemented across all our clinics. The plan includes:
What we are doing to protect our patients and our team:
- Clear written information on the door of the clinic about restrictions of access, e.g. only one patient/visitor in the waiting room/reception at a time
- All patients are screened to ensure they are well before commencing the appointment
- Patients are issued with a fresh face mask on arrival at our clinics.
- We ask all patients to cleanse their hands with hand sanitiser provided and offer additional hand sanitizing at points during the appointment, especially if the facial area or mask is touched.
- Our melanographers in clinic have been trained in infection-prevention measures and their efforts have meant that to date our whole team has remained well throughout the pandemic.
- Melanographers work at arm’s length whenever possible.
- Our daily cleaning procedures are already thorough, and we are continuing to take extra precautions with cleaning and disinfection of equipment and contact surfaces at the beginning and end of each day and, before and after every appointment.
- Our team knows that they must self-isolate and not attend work if they are ill, or even if they suspect they might be ill.
If you have a booking with us, please do not attend your appointment if you:
- Show symptoms of COVID-19 or suspect you may be ill.
- Have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Have been overseas in the past 14 days.
If you do need to re-book please call on 0800 665 362 and we will immediately update your appointment day/time.
If you wish to talk to a melanographer online, you can also
book a free SpotChat appointment here.